Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love Quotes

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjxWX4lrjJyCTmhLC5GCd9X9kIJKJLF-ANnm_iMj1okKhLrhZcBDL1n8tEGyLbWlhTZPWkNhMxaYtqwWwL3d9jMz90WbrArSBlndrw8eynqdbykmjFL44armty2Vmwp9_VwkU5k_8PalhU/s400/For+My+Pain...+-+Killing+Romance.jpg

today in the morning i spoke to someone very special to me Smiley
and suddenly a thought came to my mind Roll Eyes why not to start this thread where all can express their feelings for these special one, wheather their "special one" be Fotn Members or out siders

i request all to express yours here in a poetic way
you need not to be a very good poet for paticipating here Smiley
just write what you feel.............

before submitting your poem, just give a brief introduction of your "special poem" Afro

+k to all participants


so let me start Afro

this poem i have written when i wasnt member of FOTN
this was written for "innocent face" just after a month
of meeting him Kiss


The first mail u sent
Hard to believe we met on the net,
I am glad to internet for that………..

Since then we have moved so far
Still don’t know who u r

Every day hoping to see ya online
I am so lucky that I have seen ur “innocent face”

Now ur so close to my heart
See how it happened so fast

U told ur story I told mine
That made both of us feel fine

Don’t know where we lead at last
All argument we did is belong to the past

U r there as someone to care
I felt lonely when ur not there

relationship like this is so weird
But its something we never get tired . . .


I am glad I am the first one to reply here...... I am the lucky one to reply over here as the first one......

the way you said

the way I listened

all the time

all the tears

all the smiles

the memories

the thoughts

the feelings

the emotions

all so sublime
inter-woven in fabric

called life.....

life... i think
it is life

when I touched u
in my mind

the feeling of closeness
the emotional affinity
the candid smile
the moody thoughts
the sweetness of memories
the courage to stand united
the hope in the tears

that's called friendship
yeah I think it is friendship
above all realtions

May be my words donot qualify for a poem, still I think I am able to convey my heart to you

You are the one with whom I feel a nearness of heart, I know i can always depend on you, we stood united in all circumstances without question of right or wrong........

I owe you so much my friend

I wish I cud hug you

and kiss you and feel u

u and the warmth u carry

the fragrance of hope u have

the healing touch of ur hands

the soothing effect of ur vioce

the calmness I feel in ur lap

Although we have not met ,

still I can feel all that





You may not have ever seen me
But you know that I am here
You can feel me in your heart
As you enter each new day
I will always be there for you
I am your friend your buddy
Someone to share the good times
As well as the bad
I make no judgments by what you say
I just listen with my heart
I'm here to listen,to talk
With happiness With Smiles
And always please remember
I am your friend








http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/20/2046/A8V4D00Z/talantbek-chekirov-classical-romance.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.