Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

COLLECTION OF MY ENGLISH SMS

Sweet is your “Nature”,
Dear is your “Name”,
As Earth wants Water, flower wants Dew.
I want nothing….
But Happiness for You.


When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u die, u're the one who is smiling and everyone round u is crying..


Life is Short, Live it!
Love is Small, Flirt it!
Troubles are Momentary, Face it!
Memories are Sweet, Cherish it!
I'm too Good, Accept it!


Wen I send u msgs it doesnt mean u have 2 do da same... U can also send cash, fruits, tea, petrol, pizza, chicken, noodles and other GIFTS....... so start TODAY!!!!!


What does true friendship mean 2 me?
U cry & I cry,
Ur sad n' I'm sad,
Ur laughing n' I'm laughing,
U jump out of the window.....
I LOOK DOWN and LAUGH MY ASS OFF!


No Quality+No Style=Laloo
No Quality but Style=Sania,
Quality but No Style=Abdul kalam.
Quality+Style =Guess
U r right
Press down to see Name n
phone no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.