Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

WOW

Where r u? what r u doing?
R u busy? How much busy?
Ltl or more?
If ltl, Y dont u call me?
If more busy, then who asked u 2 read this?
Dont smile, call me immediately.


DEC had arrived!
Tis s 2 formally
announce
dat I ve
started accepting
"X'MAS & NEWYEAR"
gifts n
CASH,
CHEQUES,
CHOCOLATES etc.
Avoid
last day rush
send it now!


Friendship is what I offered U,

Peace is what I pray for u,

Happiness is what I wish u,

But ” REMEMBRANCE ” is what I want from U


Earth may stop Rotating

Birds may stop Flying

Candles may stop melting

Fishes may stop swimming

Heart may stop bearting

But I will never stop……

” THINKING U “


NOBODY wants U

NOBODY Loves U

NOBODY misses U

NOBODY needs U

NOBODY cares about U

NOBODY makes U happy,

Don’t Cry My Name is ” NOBODY “ Read it Now……!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.