Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Adult/Naughty SMS & Text Messages

Hobby is Bubble


New Teacher: All Students Tell Your Name And Hobbies
Boys : I M Mike & My Hobby Is Watching Bubble In Bath Tub
I M Vijay & My Hobby Is Watching Bubble In Bath Tub
I M Rahul & My Hobby Is Watching Bubble In Bath Tub
Teacher: h All Boys Have Same Hobbies. Ok, Now Girls

Girl : My Name Is Bubble

Girraffe Is Free


Girl To A Tattoo Artist:

How Much Do U Charge For Tattooing

An Animal Just Above My Knee?

Artist: -£100 For Tiger,Rabit And Lion,

But Girraffe Is Free.

Define Fashion Show?


Define Fashion Show?

“In Fashion Show,

Designer Shows Their Creation On Models,

Models Drop Their Dress

& Show God’s Creation

Kahan se baat

Girl: Janu Kahan se baat kar rahay ho?
Boy: Bed Room se razai k ander se,
GIRL: Wahan signal aatay hain kya?
BOY: Han mera personal TOWER jo KHARA Hai….!

Kitne Aadmi hain

Suhaag raat per doolhay ne dulhan ko “Moo dikhaayi”
mai50,000/-rupay die to dulhan hairaan ho kerboli:
“Hain………???”"
Kitne aadmi hain??

Zero men 1 Dalain

Lady Teacher :Zero men 1 Dalain to kia hota Hy ?
Girl chup rahi !
Teacher Gussy sy: Jawab do
Zero me 1 Dalian to kia hota hy
Girl :Miss Boht Dard hota Hy.

Sardar and Mailka

Sardar ne Malika k sath sex karte waqat
andar he susu kar dya.
Malika ne zor ka Chanta mara.
Sardar: Chanta kyo mara?
Malika: Public Place me susu karte ho.

Lady and Banana wala

Lady 2nd Floor se banana wale ko dekh kr pochti hai
” Kela Kesy Dega? ”
Banana wala,
mem sahab 8 me 12
Lady,7 me 13 Longi
deta hai to Upar aaja…

Pathan , bivi aur Gadha

Pathan Gadhe ko Chod** laga to BV ne dkh lya
BiVi: Tmhe sharm nai aati aise kam krte hue
Pathan: Sharm kis bat ki,
ab tere chakr me purani Yari to nhi chor skta.

1 din mili wo mujse

1 din mili wo mujse
Buji buji c
Jhuki juki c
Udasyon m Rachi basi c
maine pocha Udas q ho?
Jhuka k palkain
Chupa k chehra
Usne kha
“periods chal rahe hain”

Ab tak bache ki


Pathan 1 Ghantay Se Pregnent Aurat Ko Chod Rha Tha,
Aurat Boli:”Khan Bus Kro Takleef Ho Rahi Hai”
Khan:”Hilo Mat,
Abhi Tak Bachay Ka Gaand Nai Mila”


Sea tasted so Salty


The Blue Whale ejaculates
over 40 gallons of sperm
during sex!

But only 10% enters the female!
& u wondered
why the sea tasted so fuckin salty

1 comments:

jammalkani October 31, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

nice like it if possible sent me on mobile +923223394736




































+

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.