Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Naughty SmS Messages

CONGRATS.Your phone has been installed
CONGRATS.Your phone has been installed with a new puzzle game. To play,throw your phone against the wall.Then assemble the pieces....

Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S
Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S - SMILE E - ENERGY X - XCITEMENT so make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCSEXFUL! in LIFE.

Come here,take off urs pants and knickers
Come here,take off urs pants and knickers, get on top of me, enjoy until u get satisfied, loving urs.....toilet!

Lastnite i went 2 bed without u.
Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..cold,naked,thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin. Where were u lastnite,

A girl phoned me the other day and said.
A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home

Press down down more Ok more YES
Press down down more Ok more YES ahh ohh yes almost there yeah oh shit harder SO GOOD ! mmmmm That's how I sex on text !

I really deeply wish tat u r here
I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch.

He came at night,
He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, sucked, swalowd,
when he was satisfyed,
he left,
i was hurt,
BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!!

12345
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Very good!
Intelligent Ho!
Kal A-B-C-D sikhenge...

oT TnAW T2UL I
oT TnAW T2UL I
+THpinboop YA2
!..2mA3rb T33w2
! .. niH)A2 2'rU
Confused na? Read it in a mirror.. Now...
Bye!

there are 3 chambers in my heart.
there are 3 chambers in my heart.
1 for ALLAH
1 for ABBOO
1 for AMMEE
Oh wat about u dear?
Sorry no place 4 u in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bcoz
You Are MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By Ikram

What is the height of Flirting?
What is the height of Flirting?
When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN".

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.